OptiX is a simple optical Auto
Focus device for microprobe. The system can display the signal coming
from a TV camera, usually connected to an optical microscope.
The software includes basic function to move the stage using a simple
mouse click and to calculate the best Z position of the sample from
the digitalization of the sample image (Auto Focus). This system does
work on any microprobe.
· Require a standard PAL/NTSC video camera.
· Use a Matrox acquisition board.
· Save optical images to TIFF, BMP popular formats.
· Impressive auto focus algorithm.
Short Z scanning
while acquiring on the fly.
Fast best Z determination.
· Drive the stage in mouse clicks.
· Fully integrated with XMAS,
including automatic call to auto focus.